Report: Middle East and Africa DOOH Advertising Market Global Enhancements and Growth Outlook
The Middle East and Africa Digital Out of Home (OOH) Advertising market is anticipated to register an expansion at a CAGR of 10.6% during the forecast period, 2023–2029.
DOOH or Digital Out of Home is a modern form of advertising that uses digital media to promote audio and video messages about products or services outside the home. DOOH, also known as digital signage, has largely supplanted traditional and conventional forms of advertising and marketing. This process allows advertisers and local vendors to engage their customers in real time in order to track the effectiveness of marketing messages displayed via DOOH.
The DOOH market encompasses everything from digital billboards to elevator screens and jukeboxes. Because of the lower cost of digital screens around the world, the digital out of home market share is expected to grow significantly during the forecast period. Furthermore, rapid digitization and a decline in demand for traditional billboards have fueled market growth. Furthermore, the ease of data integration is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period. (2023-2029).
Key Players in This Report Include:
JCDecaux SA, a French corporation, Daktronics, Inc., Posterscope, Sharp NEC Display Solutions
- In July 2017, JCDecaux signed a new street furniture contract in Dubai along with its partner, DXB Media Advertising (UAE), for a time span of 10 years. This contract covers the installation, operation, and maintenance of 418 advertising lamp positioned along the famous Jumeirah Beach Road, as well as 50 fully-interactive e-Village situated in iconic locations around the city. This intelligent street furniture initiative is part of the 34 new projects of the Roads and Transport Authority Smart City Program. The e-Village, a smart city product, and interactive communication platforms services include e-commerce sites, and tourism and cultural, traffic, transit, and weather information
- Sharp has acquired 3 companies. A total of 2 acquisitions came from private equity firms. It has also divested 1 asset.Sharp’s largest acquisition to date was in 2010, when it acquired Recurrent Energy for $305M. Sharp has acquired in 1 US state, and 2 countries. The Company’s most targeted sectors include marketing (50%) and renewable energy (50%).
- Daktronics has acquired 7 companies, including 1 in the last 5 years. It has also divested 1 asset. Daktronics has acquired in 3 different US states, and 4 countries. The Company’s most targeted sectors include electrical equipment (29%) and electronics (15%).
Digital Out of Home (DOOH) Market Restraints:
- The rise of online/broadcast advertising, combined with complex and costly digital signage, are some of the primary factors restraining the digital out of home market.
- A lack of standards for interoperability between devices may have an impact on the global digital-out-of-home (DOOH) market growth over the forecast period.
The Middle East and Africa Digital Out of Home (OOH) Advertising market study covers significant research data and proofs to be a handy resource document for managers, analysts, industry experts and other key people to have ready-to-access and self-analysed study to help understand market, opportunities and upcoming challenges and about the competitors.
The Middle East and Africa Digital Out of Home (OOH) Advertising market report highlights information regarding the current and future industry trends, growth patterns, as well as it offers business strategies to help the stakeholders in making sound decisions that may help to ensure the profit trajectory over the forecast years.
Read more on Digital Journal
Credit: Digital Journal