X3M Ideas Makes Shortlist for Gerety Awards 2023
Nigeria creative agency, X3M Ideas has been shortlisted for the 2023 edition of Gerety Awards alongside other global agencies.
The organisers of the award revealed the global shortlist along with the agency and production company of the year by country titles.
Gerety Awards is the creative prize that brings together an all female jury to select the best in advertising from a powerful perspective.
- Most shortlisted category: across different media is the Craft Cut with a total of 79 shortlisted entries and Works for Good with 66 entries.
- Most shortlisted campaigns: Across multiple categories, House of Legends, SickKids Foundation by Cossette followed by THE GLITCH for Alzheimer Forschung Initiative by BBDO Germany and Shout for Movistar from VMLY&R Mexico
- Most Shortlisted Agency: Cossette with 16 shortlisted entries
- Most shortlisted Brand: McDonald’s across 10 different countries with shortlisted entries from Cossette, DDB Warszawa, DDB Wien, DENTSU INC, Leo Burnett Group Manila, NORD DDB Helsinki, OMD Germany, Scholz & Friends, TBWA\Paris and Wieden+Kennedy
- Most shortlisted network: from 12 different countries is VMLY&R
- Most shortlisted Holding company: Omnicom with 60 shortlisted entries followed by IPG with 53 and WPP with 52 shortlisted entries
- AU/NZ Agency of the Year: The Monkeys part of Accenture Song, Sydney
- UAE Agency of the Year: Impact BBDO
- UK Agency of the Year: The&Partnership
- USA Agency of the Year: Observatory
- Spanish Agency of the Year: Sioux & Cyranos
- Indian Production Company of the Year: Vanilla Films
- Spanish Production Company of the Year: Mamma Team
- UK Production Company of the Year: Riff Raff Films
- USA Production Company of the Year: Partizan